Wednesday, October 26, 2016

The Compost Guru


This video marks a turning point in my life.

I had grown up gardening, but, by the time I was in in high school I had completely lost touch..
My priorities consisted of riding my bike, and creating artwork; both of which are still a constant in my life, but I was disconnected from the Earth.
 Even more so, I disconnected with the food I put my body.

As silly as this video may seem, it was a catalyst that changed the course of my life.
The vary same day that I watched this video with my best friend we started a compost pile.

Both of us have had our hands in the dirt ever since.

This video was a seed that has grown into a life that I never knew was possible.

I hope that it may inspire some of you as much as it has me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment